WWE News And Rumors For 2/24/2012
WWE News And Rumors For 2/24/2012
By Reporter / WrestleSite.com
Top WWE stars like The Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and others are traveling in top of the linetour buses, which is a tax deductible business expense. For televised WWE events, Cena travels with Michael Cole as the two are best friends.
- There is some concern on The Undertaker as his recuperation from the recent surgery is going slower than they had hoped for, even though he’s worked hard with physical therapy. Taker’s match with Triple H at WrestleMania 27 is expected to be the main event.
- An appearance at WrestleMania 27 by Steve Austin is highly likely as there is talk of presenting the Tough Enough cast to everyone at the big show in Atlanta.
- WWE is not concerned about the Georgia Dome in Atlanta being full for WrestleMania as ticket sales have topped 50,000 andbusiness signs for the city are considered strong.
- It’s said that Vince McMahon is loving the current Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler storyline as he gets to live vicariously through Cole. Most of Cole’s key lines on TV are fed to him by Vince. The current angle with Cole and Lawler is being patterned after Lawler’s most famous angle ever, the one in the early 80′s with comedian Andy Kaufman.
- There is some speculation as to who will be announcing WrestleMania 27 as the feeling is it doesn’t make much sense to have Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole call most of it and then work a match against each other. Jim Ross is always being speculated on for a return but at last year’s WrestleMania, early plans were for him to announce but he didn’t. Shawn Michaels and Undertaker even requested that Ross work the pay-per-view.
The producers of Tough Enough took the contestant’s cell phones and computers away upon arrival in the Simi Valley, California house. The contestants aren’t allowed to have any contact with friends or family for seven weeks, unless it’s an emergency.
It’s believed that at least one of the male contestants and one of the female contestants are from FCW and that two of the women have relationships with fairly well-known wrestling personalities. The male star believed to be from FCW is described as someone who is wild and will instigate drama.
It’s said that the revival of Tough Enough will be more scripted than in the past, which is interesting because WWE is promoting it as “unscripted TV.” The show is being described as more “Hogan Knows Best” than “Ultimate Fighter.”
- Watch The Entire Episode Of 2/22/2011 NXT Here
It’s said that right now, the level of WWE talents smoking pot is probably the lowest in the history of the company. A lot of people are now using a marijuana substitute that beats the drug tests after WWE implemented ,500 fines. There’s also a feeling that you will start losing matches if you test positive.
WWE got stricter on pot testing with some talents as they sent testers to their homes to perform the tests. In other cases, some stars would getphone calls at random times when they were at home, telling them they have one hour to get to a testing facility.
Article from articlesbase.com
Edge and Alberto Del Rio sign a contract for their WrestleMania match
Video Rating: 5 / 5
More WWE ArticlesWWE CLASSIC SUPERSTARS ROAD WARRIORS HAWK & ANIMAL SERIES 9 MOC/SEALED JAKKS
|US $29.99 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Tuesday Dec-10-2013 22:07:55 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list